CLOCKWORK

Usually on my off days, I'm chillin' hard! Even if it's required for me to wake up early (you know for an appointment or if a friend wants to meet up for breakfast.), there is a mental note to make sure I get real low key at some point in the day.
This off day was a littllllllllle different.
Kids up. Check.
Brush your teeth, wash your face.Check.
Clean clothes.Check.
Homework in the book bag. Check.
Eat breakfast before you leave.Check
Lunch packed... but here's some change if you want a snack.Check.
Time: 8 something. You better be on your way out the door for school.Check.
BEEEEEEEEP BEEP. Rides here. Check.
Kiss. Have a good day at school. Check.
And before it all, the Mister orchestrates this daily routine even though his presence is not physical this morning. I'm sure the kids were kissed and "I love baby" to the wife, were exchanged before he leaves out to be the man of the house. (because in the bible it says, "If a man shall not work, he shall not eat." Promise look it up. 2 Thes 3:10)
"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy I want some juice.", echo's through out the course of the morning  day (Gee wiz, Why are kids so thirsty?!). I truly enjoyed it all though. When I get home, everything is so subdued. But being around the family life was a HOUSE PARTY PARTY! Ha! All day. Literally 12AM. And it wasn't even chaos. Everything was like clockwork.

Toast to the Domestic Life! 










OUTTAKES