and being in my thirties thus far has been AMAZING in everyway.
1. I already erased two number one's that were typed.
a. the first one was about a grammatical error that I thought could come off as funny -and-
b. the second one was about a certain "somebody" that I truly miss but didn't wanna get... mushy. The truth is I have "let go" of the person, but not our bond. SEE.
2. Stating the obvious has never been necessary for me. I love some unspoken rules that are without question, followed. And quite frankly: it annoys the hell out of me!
3. Three months is about how far I'm behind in posting my recent work.
4. Do you ever talk to yourself while your driving? I DO!
5. Right before I took thee above two shots of myself... I was crying! HARD! BOO WOO tears. I think that is so funny now! ha ha ha
PSA: ninamdot turns 30 (if you followed me on intagram: @ninamdot DUHHH you would know) Here's a few pictures of half my outfit for the big party. Excited could never describe my feelings right now. I mean about the outcome of my shirt and this new phase of life.
As you can see, I went to see a tailor today. AWE-SOME & Sweet as pie would be the adjectives to describe that woman.
Can't wait to share the finished product!!!
photos by my little cousin