"OUT HERE OUT HERE"

Location:Located in Cincinnati, OH off of Beekman, going towards the Westside, not Millvale. I drove past one night and it was like everything I had been in search of: gritty, rusty, abandoned, open, full of potential//

Music I'm listening to while I'm posting: Tupac "Just like Daddy"







Props: Post-It's




The talent: WARITH
From the city but up & outta here as of date! Loved when he started flowing (NEW MONEY!)
So I asked myself: "Nina when you think of this man, what comes to mind?" I answered myself with this response: Role Model.
ENJOY : )















Help//Moral support on deck: My friend Jasmine and Warith's friend Vino (can i getta VINO)

Inspiration: Let me just put this out here: I love the hood/// And the people that grow from it!
*NEVER FORGET WHERE YOU COME FROM*