WTK

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm always ecstatic about the next Women TKnow.

My team and I (it feels so good to say that!) spend a good amount of time scouting the creme dela
creme for WTK. So to introduce Ms.Leslie Short on ninamdot is a huge deal for me. Ms. Short
is currently dedicated to her company K.I.M Media where she does marketing, event planning and branding. Before this Ms. Short proudly held the position of marketing director for FUBU.  She has been around the world twice, lived in Tokyo, and holds the title of a champion! Ms.Short is a beautiful, well spoken, calm individual. She not only made us feel welcomed but schooled us on some many subjects. For example, Africa and the image of how t.v. tries to portray that everyone is very poor. She's been there done that!
*singing: Been around the world and I I I

Enjoy beautiful pictures from inside the home of Leslie Short in NYC!

*photos by ninamdot

LEFT: Leslie Short & Nelson Mandela.
RIGHT:Rodney Jerkins, Michael Jackson, Leslie Short, Daymond  John











grandmother's  typewriter



in the closet



headboard:antique door frames from a brownstone.




P.S., did I mention Leslie is a Champion: